We are looking for a qualified multi-talented Journeyman Carpenter who can work up to leading a crew. Your job will entail working in diverse settings to build, fix, replace or rebuild building components. The projects would range from small remodels to multi-level detailed construction projects. As a general contractor, we take on a wide verity of projects that require individuals who are flexible and willing to learn. On larger projects we will sub out most of the work and self-perform framing and carpentry but most small projects we self-perform. The ideal candidate should have extensive knowledge of framing and carpentry but also have some experience in other common building trades including: doors, windows, roofing, siding, drywall, texturing, painting, etc.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Proven experience as a journeyman level carpenter (3-7 years of experience)
• In-depth knowledge of construction procedures and equipment
• Extensive experience in framing, carpentry, and siding
• General understanding of other trades such as doors, windows, roofing, drywall, texturing, painting, etc.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Ability to communicate and report effectively
• Desire to learn, teach, and work to help employees develop skills and understanding
• Problem-solving abilities
• Good physical condition and stamina
• Reliable Transportation
• Willing to drive to any project within the Portland and Vancouver Metro area
• Must be fluent in English (spoken & written)
Benefits to include: Medical and Supplemental Insurance, Paid Sick Time, Matching 401k, Opportunity for advancement.