compensation: Depends on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
J.R. Johnson LLC is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager to join its team.
Project Manager candidates should:
• Have at least five years' experience in construction project management.
• Enjoy working in a fast paced and challenging environment.
• Be effective at scheduling and multitasking.
• Have a strong knowledge of building envelope details and products.
•Demonstrate leadership abilities, provide accurate direction for foreman and project team.
• Have strong problem solving skills. Be effective at conveying project problems and solutions to project team, client, and building consultant.
• Posses ability to provide cost and time effective solutions to project challenges.
• Provide ongoing quality control and quality assurance for all construction activities.
• Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project. Experience with Sage construction software is desired but not required.
Job duties will include, but will not be limited to:
• Responsibility for project life cycle from buyout to closeout.
• Providing direction to project foreman and project coordinator throughout the various stages of the project life cycle.
• Working collaboratively with clients, building consultants, architects, subcontractors, to provide the highest quality construction project for the customer.
• Monitor labor hours and production reports to assure that projects are on time and on budget, accurately report project status to J.R. President.
• Ensuring that all projects under their supervision are completed and closed out in a timely manner with the goal of zero punch-list after final inspections.
• Clear delegation of essential project duties to construction foreman, project coordinators and administrative staff.
The compensation for this position includes a salary that is based on the job candidate's experience, plus benefits. J.R. Johnson offers competitive salaries and benefits packages including PTO, health insurance and retirements plans.
If you are interested in becoming a Project Manager for J. R. Johnson, LLC please reply to this ad with your resume (in PDF or Word format) and salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers