compensation: D.O.E, Medical Benefits, and PTO employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Environmental Works is currently accepting applications for an Energetic Experienced Service Drain Cleaning Technician.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the job: Call Matt: 503-481-2216
Responsibilities of this position include diagnosing problems and utilizing the latest equipment and technology to perform a variety of service-based calls including but not limited to drain cleaning, jetting, video inspections of main lines, and various minor repairs for both residential and commercial customers.
Requirements and responsibilities include:
• Must have 2 years’ experience in drain cleaning or video inspections
• Some mechanical experience preferred
• Knowledge of sewer replacements/repairs
• Hydro jetting experience
• General plumbing knowledge or experience preferred
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
Physical Requirements/working conditions:
• Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
• Must have a valid Driver’s license
• Must be able to drive a truck with a trailer, No CDL required
• Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Demonstrate ability to manage time well, problem solve and multitask
Interested? Respond by email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing your resume and best contact info.
Environmental Works is a small, locally-owned environmental service company located in SE Portland.
To see if you would be a good fit for our team and learn more about Environmental Works please visit our website @ www.eworksnw.com
Pay rate: D.O.E, Medical Benefits, and PTO
We have been serving the Portland area for over 10 years and have successfully become one of Portland’s 100 fastest growing small businesses. We pride ourselves not only on our high-quality work and great customer service but also the supportive team atmosphere that we bring to everything we do.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers