compensation: DOE including PTO and Medical Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Environmental Works is a small, locally owned Environmental Services company located in SE Portland.
We are currently looking for a Residential Inspector to join our team!
Experience is not necessary. We will train the right Person!
Requirements and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Must be able to pass a driver's license and background check
• Basic computer skills a must
• Previous experience performing sewer scopes and inspections is a plus
• We will train the right person
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with our clients and team members
• Demonstrate the ability to manage time well and to multitask
• Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
• Oil tank or Sewer excavation experience a plus
Physical Requirements/working conditions:
• Ability to lift 30 pounds on a regular basis and 50 pounds occasionally
• Ability to frequently kneel, squat, bend, stoop, twist, and reach overhead with repetitive motions
Interested candidates should respond to this posting by sending your resume via email to the address above
To see if you would be a good fit for our awesome team and learn more about Environmental Works, please visit our website www.eworksnw.com
Pay rate: D.O.E plus PTO and Medical Benefits
Environmental Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We have been serving the Portland area for over 10 years and have successfully become one of Portland's 100 fastest growing small businesses. We pride ourselves not only on our high-quality work and great customer service but also the supportive team atmosphere that we bring to everything we do.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers