Maintenance Technician needed for a brand new 93 unit apartment community in NW Portland. The main tasks will be to complete the necessary turnover work as well as general building maintenance/repairs. Communication with the onsite manager is imperative in this position.
QR Code Link to This Post
Full time with on call responsibilities, Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Knowledgeable in all aspects including:
- apartment maintenance,
- turnover work, and
- repairs including electrical and plumbing experience.
- Turnover painting and common area painting
- Must work with residents in a professional manner
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to work with little supervision
- Have valid Oregon Driver's License, a vehicle and insurance
- Have a basic set of hand and electric tools
- Review punch list and complete items in a timely manner or as instructed.
- Participate in meetings and training sessions as required.
- Complete all resident maintenance/repair requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Utilize a P.O. system for purchases.
- Accompany all necessary building inspections and walk throughs for owners, Management staff, brokers, appraisers and other interested parties.
- Maintain and monitor interior and exterior common area cleanliness including but not limited to: snow and ice removal, rooftop deck, litter patrol, laundry rooms, garbage areas, etc.
A pre-employment background check and ability to pass a drug screen are required on all final candidates.
Salary: $23/hr + mileage reimbursements + monthly cell phone allowance.
Interested? Please click reply and include your resume.