We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to help oversee 4 beautiful downtown vintage buildings. Experience working with vintage/older buildings, specifically older plumbing systems, is a must! This is a full time 40-hour per week position. Scheduled hours are Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm. You will be provided parking and reimbursed for mileage for driving in between properties, trainings, and supply purchases.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Review punch list and complete items in a timely manner or as instructed
- Participate in meetings and training sessions as required
- Complete all resident maintenance/repair requests in a timely and professional manner
- Utilize a P.O. system for purchases
- Accompany all necessary building inspections and walk-throughs for owners, management staff, and other interested parties
- Be available during established on-call schedule, if any
- Maintain and monitor interior and exterior common area cleanliness including but not limited to: snow and ice removal, landscaping, litter patrol, laundry rooms, parking lots, garbage areas, etc.
- Oversee full time painter and janitor
The successful applicant will be knowledgeable in all aspects of apartment maintenance including:
- Turnover work
- Repairs including basic electrical and plumbing
- Working on historic buildings
- Knowledge of / experience with appliance troubleshooting and repair a plus!
Additionally, the successful applicant must:
- Work with residents in a professional manner
- Possess strong communication skills
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Be able to work with little supervision
- Have valid driver's license, vehicle and insurance
- Have a basic set of hand and electric tools
- Have experience supervising a staff of 1-2
Knowledge of building systems, alarms, and preventative maintenance are all preferred.
We offer a competitive benefits package for full time employees including health, a flexible spending medical savings account, direct deposit and a 401k with company match.
A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required on all final candidates.
Send resume and a cover letter to the email address listed above, please indicate you're applying for the Maintenance Supervisor position.