Specialty Metal Fabricators is looking for individuals with laser table operation, drafting and CAD experience in the architectural & sheet metal fields.
QR Code Link to This Post
Requirements and skills
- Knowledge and experience in 2D drafting using Draftsight and/or AutoCAD
- Knowledge and/or experience in flattening and layout.
- Knowledge and/or experience with different types of metals (carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, etc).
- Ability to read and understand prints (fabrication, architectural, orthogonal views, etc.).
- Experience with laser table operation or CNC equipment is a huge plus.
- Must have good attitude and interest in learning.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Reliable means of transportation to get to and from work in North Portland on time and without excuses.
Pay and benefits
- Specialty Metal Fabricators is a union shop under Sheetmetal Workers Local 16. Opportunity to get pension, medical, dental and competitive hourly wage based on experience.
If interested, please send resume in response to this ad.