compensation: Competitive Flat Rate Compensation Plan, DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Mercedes-Benz of Portland has an immediate opening for a Used Car Service Technician to join our highly successful team!
If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel… then we want you to come work with us as a Used Car Service Technician.
Helping satisfied customers drive away with a smile on their face is what we do - join a team focused on earning customers for life!
We are one of Lithia Motors family of dealerships providing best in class automotive service. The fourth largest auto dealership group in the country with over 180 stores, Lithia is about providing customers with an honest, simpler experience, all the while working in a positive team environment.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• Paid Holidays & PTO
• Short and Long-Term Disability
• Paid Life Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Vehicle Purchase Discounts
• Wellness Programs
The Used Car Service Technician is responsible for swiftly and accurately performing automotive repairs and service in accordance with store and factory standards while ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Perform pre-delivery inspection on all new and used vehicles, including CPO inspections.
• Identify any areas of concerns and diagnose cause of malfunction.
• Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements.
• Road-test vehicles to ensure quality of repair work.
• Document work performed on repair order, record test procedures/results & time, per company recording & clocking procedures.
• Responsible for providing and maintaining an inventory of normal mechanics tools.
• Prior automotive repair experience, required
• ASE and manufacturer certification, desired
• A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
• High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older.
• This is a driving position that requires an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.