Comfort Flow Heating is one of the fastest growing HVAC retailers in Eugene/Springfield area. Our great reputation is built on nearly 60 years of experience with highly satisfied customers throughout the greater Eugene area.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an experienced HVAC Startup/Controls Technician to join our team. Our fast growing company offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits!
- 5 + years previous HVAC experience
- Familiar with the following light commercial systems, Package Units,Split Systems, VRF systems, and VAV systems
- Experience with installation of conduit and low voltage wiring in a neat and professional manner
- Ability to read blue prints and wiring schematics
- Refrigerant piping installation experience
- Experience with startup and commissioning of new HVAC installations
- Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 100 lbs.
- Must be able to work occasional evenings, weekends and staggered shifts when needed
- Must have valid driver license with a clean driving record to be insurable by company insurance
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Vacation, Paid sick time, and Holiday pay
- 401k with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance and short term disability
- Tool account program
- Opportunities for on-going training and career advancement
If you're looking for more than just another job...we may have the career choice that is right for you. Please respond by email with cover letter and resume, or on our website www.comfortflow.com.
• HVAC: 5 years
Required license/certification or ability to obtain:
• EPA Universal Refrigerant Certification
• Brazing Certification
• Oregon Limited Energy License (LEA or LEB)