compensation: D.O.E. $16.00 - $19.00 per hour less value of apartment employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a property management company seeking a full-time handyman/maintenance technician to help with many projects such as deck building/repair, fence building/repair, painting and projects alike for our 45-70 unit apartment building in the Fairview/Wood Village/Troutdale area. Team members must possess the ability to handle stressful situations, while both diffusing them and making quick decisions when needed.
• Possess a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle with proof of auto insurance coverage
• Have their own tools and have the necessary skills to use them proficiently
• Be on call and be able to work weekends
• Be able to pass a background check and drug screening
• Have a minimum of 1-3 years of previous handyman/maintenance technician experience
• Be good at interacting with current residents
• Be familiar with fair housing regulations
• Be self-motivated
Other occupants must be screened prior to start date.
Maintenance duties include, but are not limited to:
• Live On-Site
• Apartment Turnovers
• Deck Repairs
• Fencing Repairs
• Light Painting
• Light Plumbing & Electrical
• Emergency Calls
• Appliance Repairs
• Overseeing Vendors
• Purchase materials and coordinate purchase orders with On-Site Manager
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers