We are a property management company seeking a full-time maintenance technician to help with many projects such as deck building/repair, fence building/repair, painting for our 45-70 unit apartment building in the Fairview/Wood Village/Troutdale area. Team members must possess the ability to handle stressful situations, while both diffusing them and making quick decisions when needed. We are willing to train the right candidate, if the candidate shows an aptitude for maintenance tasks (plumbing, electrical).
QR Code Link to This Post
• Possess a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle with proof of auto insurance coverage
• Have their own tools and have the necessary skills to use them proficiently
• Be on call and be able to work weekends
• Be able to pass a background check and drug screening
• Be good at interacting with current residents
• Be familiar with fair housing regulations
• Be self-motivated
Other occupants must be screened prior to start date.
Maintenance duties include, but are not limited to:
• Live On-Site
• Apartment Turnovers
• Deck Repairs
• Fencing Repairs
• Light Painting
• Light Plumbing & Electrical
• Emergency Calls
• Appliance Repairs
• Overseeing Vendors
• Purchase materials and coordinate purchase orders with On-Site Manager
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements.