compensation: $130,000 - $200,000 per year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently hiring for POWER ONLY CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Drivers to join our team in Grandview, WA!
We have acquired a multi-year dedicated contract, originating out of Grandview, WA, and have a few slots available for the best CDL Class A Truck Drivers! This is local/regional work, and will run within the states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Montana hauling a combination of Dry Van and Reefer goods (live unloads). You will be responsible for safely operating as an Owner Operator Truck Driver, with a 53-foot dry van or reefer trailer.
Positions open to become an Owner Operator Truck Driver are limited and will fill up fast! Don't miss out on this great opportunity, apply today!
- Paid weekly
- Get paid loaded miles for every dispatched mile! + Stop Pay! + Fuel Perk!
- Local/Regional Position - means more home time!
- Competitive Pay - Owner- Operators can make upwards of $200,000 annually!
- 2 Year Contract - means consistent work/stable income, no need to search load boards!
- $500 Referral Bonus per Owner Operator Truck Driver
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Properly track and document activity log
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- May be required to load and unload cargo with electric pallet
- Chaining while driving in winter conditions
- Some drop and hook and some live unload
- Valid Class A CDL
- Valid Med Card
- Strong work ethic
- 2 years of verifiable Tractor-Trailer driving experience
- No preventable accidents involving fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within the last 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations within the last year, no more than 4 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No conviction for driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs violation within the past 5 years
- Reefer experience is preferred, but not required
Fairchild Freight is a premier provider of truckload, logistics and cross-docking services. Offering the broadest portfolio of services in the industry, Fairchild’s solutions include Reefer, Van, Truckload, Dedicated, Regional, Intermodal, Warehousing and Port Logistics services. Fairchild Freight has provided expert transportation and logistics solutions since 2005.
We treat our customers, team members, and suppliers with honesty, dignity and respect.
We are a desirable employer due to our commitment to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers