favorite this postHIGHER PAY! KKW Trucking Increases Pay By .05CPM! (.49-.55CPM) (Portland)hide this posting
compensation: Call now for more information regarding our new pay package! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Be the first to take advantage of our new driver pay package increase! We have increased our rates again by 0.05CPM.
We're looking for drivers with a Class A CDL along with a good driving record and no DUI's in the last 7 years. Enjoy a 5-7 day work week with 2 full days off.
NEW PAY RATES
• Under 6 months experience: increases from $0.44cpm to$0.49cpm
• 6-12 months experience: increases from $0.45cpm to$0.50cpm
• 1-3 years experience: increases from $0.46cpm to $0.51cpm
• 3-5 years experience: increases from $0.47cpm to $0.52cpm
• 5-6 years experience: increases from $0.48cpm to $0.53cpm
• 7-10 years experience: increases from $0.49cpm to $0.54cpm
• 10+ years experience: increases from $0.50cpm to $0.55cpm
The time is now to take advantage of this great opportunity and start earning more money! In addition to the .05CPM pay increase our drivers qualify for:
• Orientation Pay
• Stop Pay
• Detention Pay
• Accessorial Pay
• Vacation Penny
Drive newer automatic trucks, across the 11 western states!
• Life Insurance
Why Drive For KKW:
• No Contracts! We are confident in our company and culture that you will want to stay.
• Solo Drivers! Become a solo driver and leave team driving behind.
• Regional, Dedicated, & Preferred Lanes available!
• 95% No Touch Freight and all dry van!
KKW Trucking has been in the trucking business for 55 years and has been industry recognized as one of the safest and best companies to work for.
KKW's corporate office is based out of Pomona, California. We have secure yards throughout the western region. Interested? Call our recruiting team to find out more.
• Class A
• No DUI's in the last 7 years
• Clean DMV Record
*We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.*