compensation: Average $70,000
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
DRIVE FOR FRITO-LAY VANCOUVER, WA
Company Driver Benefits
- New drivers average $65,000 to $75,000, while experienced drivers average $85,000
- Mileage rate: $0.54 per mile
- 75% non-layover: most drivers return home daily
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision and legal benefits
- Employer funded retirement plan
- 401k company match
- Paid lodging and meals in event of layover
- Industry low turnover percentage
- At least 21 years old
- Valid Class "A" CDL
- No DUI or DWI conviction within the last 3 years
- No license suspension or revocation within the past 3 years (related to moving violation)
- 2,500 hours or 100,000 miles of verifiable accident-free driving
- We make runs to WI, IL, IA, MN, MI, IN, and ND.
- Tractors are automatic Volvos and Freightliners.
- You may have a passenger if you have manager approval.
- We have an electronic bid board that is seniority based.
- Most days you will be driving a different tractor than the day before because most routes return home daily.
- The warehouse loads trailers manually, and we unload manually using a hand cart.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 7059421924
email to friend