compensation: $30 per hour plus generous bonus and full medical/dental/vision benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
As employees of RDF Builders Co., we are excited about what we do. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals who are committed to building in the communities in which we live and work.
Our Equipment Yard Driver Foreman is a valuable member of what we do! We differentiate ourselves as an employer and as a driver for us, you will:
* Enjoy a regular schedule so that you can spend time with your family and friends.
* Work with amazing leaders and co-workers.
* Enjoy a generous annual bonus and hourly wage, paid PTO, health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), and have opportunities to grow and develop.
You will be responsible for:
* Loading and unloading tools and heavy equipment into trucks for delivery.
* Properly loading, tying down, and unloading heavy equipment.
* Making delivery runs to multiple job sites.
* Assisting with cleanup of shop and equipment yard.
* Adhering to company safety policies and procedures and keeping current with OSHA and safety training requirements.
* Assisting with problem solving.
* Performing other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will:
* Possess a High School degree or equivalent with an ability to read, write, and perform basic math including addition, subtraction, m, and division at the 12th grade level.
* Possess a valid Class A Driver’s License.
* Possession of, or ability to obtain, forklift and boom lift certifications.
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills including listening, speaking, and writing in conversational English.
* Possess knowledge of construction equipment and tools.
* Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment.
* Demonstrate an ability to work with people and maintain a strong customer focus.
* Possess the ability to self-start and self-manage a workload, while also demonstrating the ability to work in a team environment.
RDF Builders Co. values our diverse communities and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. RDF recruits, hires, trains, compensates and promotes without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification, age, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veterans' status, mental or physical disability, genetic information or any other legally protected status unrelated to a particular job's requirements or an individual's performance and qualifications.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers