QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a driver to deliver our products to customers located in the greater Portland area. The Delivery Driver is responsible for working with sales staff to complete and organize sales orders, gather sales orders, deliver and pick up orders from our customers. You will also play a key role in inventory management and restocking the warehouse.
• This job requires 70% Driving and 30% Inventory Management.
• Valid Oregon driver’s license
• Clean driving record
• Proof of insurance
• Own a car and use the car to preform deliveries
• Ability to lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts
• Ability to work 40+ hours a week. This position is a full time: Mon-Fri.
• Performs basic Inventory management functions as assigned
• Performs all other duties as assigned
• Comfortable driving for several hours a day
• Good communication and customer relations skills in order to deal effectively with customers and staff.
Must be at least 21 years old
Previous experience as a delivery driver is a plus.
Non-taxed mileage compensation
Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
$20.00 per hour / salary position