This job primarily revolves around delivering product from our warehouse to the customer in a safe and timely manner. This also involves organizing and unloading the product.
- Shift start: Based on route
- Shift length: Based on route
- Days: Appx. 5 days/week, Mondays required
- Health, dental insurance available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- Able to operate a manual stick shift
- One year (20,000 verifiable miles) of experience in a class B vehicle
- Satisfactory driving record
- Pass a company road test
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
$5000 new hire incentive
This bonus will be paid out in two separate installments and is based on meeting company expectations regarding performance and conduct. The first installment is after four months of continuous employment and the second installment is after eight months of continuous employment.
About Duck Delivery
The Duck Delivery Produce, Inc. family makes up one of the largest produce distribution channels in the Pacific Northwest. Our expansive refrigerated warehouses receive fresh produce seven days a week from those as close as our local farmers and expanding to growers from all over the world. Our consistent standards for freshness and handling give our customers the best of both worlds; garden fresh taste and superior appearance.
PID = 170
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers