compensation: Per Delivery - Paid Weekly employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
*Luggage Delivery Drivers Needed!*
***MAKE EXTRA MONEY***
***OPEN AVAILABILITY - MORNINGS / AFTERNOONS / EVENINGS AND LATE NIGHTS ARE IN IMMEDIATE NEED!! ***
(Drivers would be on the road at least 4 or more hours after the starting time)
Looking to make extra money? We are a national luggage delivery company, looking for independent contractors to service our customers. Our client deals with all major airlines, reuniting lost and delayed baggage with its owners. We pride ourselves in exceeding our client’s expectations and delivering on time all the time. We have high expectations for the performance of our operation and our Independent Contractors.
Thank you for your interest in the luggage delivery position that is available in PDX. Our client there is looking for several drivers that can deliver lost or delayed luggage back to its owners. They service many of the major airlines and have opportunities for available immediately. Hours are flexible, as this is an independent contractor position. You will be using your own vehicle, setting your own schedule and be compensated per delivery.
*We offer the following:*
• Drive more, make more
• Competitive pay plan
• WEEKLY PAY
*Drivers should be:*
• Familiar with the area they are applying within to make deliveries efficiently.
• Able to lift 50+ lbs. on a regular basis
• Able to pass a criminal and driving background search.
• Previous courier or delivery experience is a plus.
• Clean and personable
*We want you to be successful! Some of the tools that will ensure success are:*
• Minivans, SUV's and Trucks with bed cover are REQUIRED
• GPS Navigation
• An Android or IPhone with sufficient minutes and data (App will be required to be installed)
• Current auto insurance (showing your name and expiration date)
Here are a few of the most common questions and answers we hear – Visit us online at www.WXTadaLLC.com
• Q) What are the hours of operation?
• A) Most locations operate 7am – 2am. You can do as many or as few pickups as you wish throughout the day.
• Q) How am I paid?
• A) You are paid per delivery. Most locations will have 7 zones (A-G) and each zone is usually around 10 miles. Standard bags have a 4 hour delivery window and Special bags are usually shorter (2 hours) or have special handling instructions. You are paid via direct deposit every Friday. You are a 1099 Independent contractor and will be responsible for your own taxes at the end of the year.
• Q) Can I work as much as I want?
• A) Yes – you can work as many days as you want and you can choose to work any schedule you want. You are your own boss. It is suggested that you develop a schedule and stick with it for a while so the location staff can get to know you. This will create a relationship that will benefit you both.
• Q) Do I need a certain type of vehicle?
• A) YES, Minivans, SUV’s and Trucks with bed cover are REQUIRED. The reason for this is the more luggage your vehicle can hold, the more money you can make. Small cars typically do not work well. Vans and SUVs work the best due to their capacity and ease of access.
• Q) Do I need to have a clean driving record?
• A) Yes – you need to be able to pass a background check. Points and other infractions will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
• Q) Am I guaranteed work every day all day?
• A) You are not guaranteed work, but most locations are quite busy and there is ample work for our drivers.
• Q) How much can I expect to make?
• A) There are many factors that determine the income of a luggage delivery driver. You will be in charge of your own income, based on your availability, reliability and number of hours you choose to work.
• Q) Is this a seasonal position?
• A) Our business needs do vary depending on seasonal travel but we maintain a base of drivers for every location to service regular business. Our volume does increase dramatically during holiday travel seasons, when adverse weather strikes and during summer months.
• Q) How soon can I get started?
• A) Depending on volume, the process can take 5-7 days to get you approved. Often this time is reduced if the documentation is returned quickly. Once your documents are submitted and the contract signed, you will receive a background check invitation. Usually, we get the results within 2 to 3 business days. After you are cleared you will receive an email with the client’s information and we will send your information to the client manager so they can reach out to you and schedule a meeting to start driving.
* Still interested? Respond to this ad with the following information:
Any relevant experience:
***Only applicants that provide the information requested will be consider for this opportunity. You will receive an email with more information about this opportunity.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers