Duties include performing superior customer service as you interact with customers at each delivery and loading and unloading product from trailer w/ a hand truck. 95+% of the time, our drivers are home every night with possibility of a layover only one night/week. PTO accrued up to 40 hours in year one and up to 80 hours beginning year two.
- Shift start: Based on route
- Shift length: Based on route
- Days: Appx. 5 days/week
- Health, dental insurance available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 2 years driving experience or 1 year with at least 50,000 miles
- Valid Class A CDL and medical card
- Ability to drive a manual stick shift
- Satisfactory driving record
- Pass a company road test
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
$7500 new hire incentive
This bonus will be paid out in two separate installments and is based on meeting company expectations regarding performance and conduct. The first installment is after four months of continuous employment and the second installment is after eight months of continuous employment.
About Duck Delivery
The Duck Delivery Produce, Inc. family makes up one of the largest produce distribution channels in the Pacific Northwest. Our expansive refrigerated warehouses receive fresh produce seven days a week from those as close as our local farmers and expanding to growers from all over the world. Our consistent standards for freshness and handling give our customers the best of both worlds; garden fresh taste and superior appearance.
PID = 169
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers