We are Upsource, one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the PNW. We provide branding and marketing to law firms across the country. Check us out at upsource.com.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for skilled writers to join our team. Experience writing in the legal industry, or about law related topics, is preferred but not required. Paralegals, lawyers, and law students are all encouraged to apply, including those who are not actively practicing. Work is remote and on a project basis.
The main focus of this position is writing blog posts, writing content for law firm websites, and other additional projects as necessary. Turnaround time on our work is tight; you need to be accessible, communicative, and proactive about checking in.
Our team is small but mighty. We are top-notch team players who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty. We value collaboration, open communication, and a willingness to work hard. We take our work very seriously, but not ourselves.
- Experience writing in, or about, the legal industry
- Strong writing skills (must provide examples of past work)
- Phenomenal attention to detail
- Experience working on multiple projects at a time
- Some knowledge of SEO in relation to online content preferred (keywords, meta titles, meta descriptions, etc.)
- Positive attitude
- Responsive and reliable
Other talents/things that should describe you:
- Plays well with others
- Lives to meet deadlines
- Approaches each task with excellence
- Strives to continually grow and improve
- Has a great sense of humor
- Learns quickly
If all of the above sounds like a good fit, we would love to hear from you!
Please send a resume and cover letter in PDF format. Must include two writing samples to be considered. Ad copy or website copy preferred, but all forms of writing are welcome.
Recent college graduates encouraged to apply!