VIN: JKAKLEE15BDA40162 condition: like new fuel: gas odometer: 4753 paint color: blue title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
Very Low Mileage! 4753! Great bike, well cared for and always kept garaged.
Many extras & upgrades listed below. Selling because I just don't ride it enough, as you can see from the mileage....
Washington tags good thru July 31 2020
Broken in correctly according to KLR650.net forum
Perfect condition. Like new. Runs great
· Barkbusters handguards with signal lights
· WOW rear brake lights for added protection
· Madstag adjustable windscreen system-awesome for rain and bug protection
· Corbin seat
· Added lowering link 1” + 1” with Corban seat fits perfectly for my inseam of 30”
· Original seat and links to adjust back to stock height available as well
· Changed sprocket to lower rpm at highway speeds. Have the stock sprocket and its easy to replace if you want to ride more dirt trails.
· Changing the sprocket make my 90% road \ highway driving way more relaxing and still have great acceleration for forest service trails
· Accessory plugs for battery tender and heated clothing
· Happy Trails dash board for plugging in phones and GPS
· Kickstand safety switch has been disconnected
· Center stand and Happy-trail lift handle
· Folding foot pegs
· SW motech crash bars, skid plate -included holes for adding the foot pegs for stress relief
· No Doo-hicky. Was going to add this summer. Only $39.95 at Happy-Trails
From KLR website if you'd like more information:
"The Best-Selling Dual-Sport Goes the Distance
Across sand, dirt, forests, and of course pavement, nothing else adapts like the KLR™650. Built for almost any terrain an adventurous rider could dream up, this dual-sport can go the distance with its rugged single-cylinder engine and incredible fuel efficiency. Effective wind protection and a 6.1-gallon fuel tank ensure incredible range between stops. Combine that with an aluminum rear cargo rack that accommodates saddlebags or a tailbag, and it's a winning combination - so much so that the KLR has been the best-selling dual-sport seven years in a row.
Features may include:
A single-cylinder, 651cc four-stroke engine propels this world traveling powerhouse. Its quick throttle response and healthy low-end grunt is the perfect power profile to carve through trails or deal with traffic jams.
Matching the engine's abilities every step of the way is the KLR650's suspension. A 41mm fork with 7.9 inches of suspension travel up front, and a Uni-Trak® linkage system providing 7.3 inches of wheel travel in the rear combine to make the KLR650 a fun, functional commuter during the week and an adept backroad blaster on weekends.
That fuel range can translate into a long day in the saddle, so good wind protection is a must. This important job is handled by the frame-mounted bodywork, which includes a tall windscreen and large shrouds. Rider comfort is enhanced further by the seat design and plush urethane foam. A high-capacity 36-watt alternator pumps out enough juice for a high-output headlight and has the extra capacity to power the add-on electronic gadgets that no touring rider can live without."
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers