compensation: $13.63 to 13.63 per hour + none
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A major financial institution is hiring multiple Financial Crimes Specialists in Portland, OR
Pay Rate: $13.63
Location: Beaverton, OR 97006
Hours: 7am-8pm (availability- 3 different shifts) first week of training they will find out what shift they will be selected for
Training (6 weeks): Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm
Responds, under the guidance of senior partners, to inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers (including customers, merchants, clients, and bankers), regarding financial products and services.
- Receives 10-15 inbound calls/day from internal or external WF, regarding credit card dispute resolution
- Each call is a new case, this person will follow each case until the end resolution
- Conducting intake to determine appropriate course of action, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, processing complex transactions online (including monetary and non-monetary actions), researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc.
- Resolving complex problems and inquiries
- Serves as intermediary between parties to resolve disputed matters, negotiates and enacts settlements accordingly
- Reconciles general ledger accounts to ensure balance
- Handles incoming correspondence in accordance with external and internal policies and procedures
- Generates and/or composes written correspondence as needed
- Reviews data and reports trends to management
- Account maintenance, report generation, project work and work direction
Must haves one of the following experience/background:
- 1+ years experience in each of the following: customer service, computer
- Financial services experience
- OR Collections or fraud experience
- OR Retail or service industry experience with solid work history
- Someone who is very motivated, eager, and customer service driven
- Must be able to multi-task
Working hours: Monday through Friday, 7am to 8pm
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.