QR Code Link to This Post
Red Zone HR is a HR management firm serving small to mid-sized clients. We are helping one of our clients fill a temporary payroll specialist role that is expected to last for 2 to 3 months. This position will be responsible for payroll for 200+ employees on a bi-weekly basis.
- Administer bi-weekly payroll ADP WorkForce Now.
- Preparation of payroll to meet all deadlines for payroll submissions and applicable reporting.
- Assure confidentiality and security of records and information.
- Assist with processing paperwork for new hires, terminations, and employee
- ADP Workforce Now maintenance and upkeep.
- Generate reports and checking for errors to be corrected before payroll submission.
- Enter new employee information into HRIS system
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Maintain and document all payroll records.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll issues or concerns.
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
- Maintain employee files.
- 5+ years of payroll experience
- 2 to 3 years of ADP Workforce Now experience.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong ability to work independently and be extremely detail-oriented
Please apply online with Red Zone HR Solutions at: https://redzonehr.hiringthing.com/job/159197/payroll-specialist?s=cl