QR Code Link to This Post
Policy Billing Specialist
3 Month Contract
M-F 40 hours per week
Great opportunity to gain a wide-range of experience in a large Insurance and Financial service provider!
What is in it for you:
- Work in the heart of downtown Portland
- Close to public transportation
- Local company that supports communities where we live and work
- Supportive team environment
- Consistent work schedule- Weekends Off
Key objective for the Role:
- Monitor, process, report and document a variety of transactions including but not limited to suspense, adjustments, premium receipt, invoicing, deduction requests, reversals, reposts and delinquencies.
- Coordinate with other business areas to ensure accurate premium processing, reporting, billing and fee disclosure.
- Perform research as needed in support of reconciliations and adjustments.
- Act as a resource for external and internal business areas on process, procedure and systems
- 2-3 years of customer service experience needed
- Intermediate Excel and Word
- Data entry experience required - with speed and accuracy
- SalesForce experience preferred - 6 months to 1 year
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to organize large volumes of data and to prioritize competing requests and deadlines
- A/P and A/R experience helpful
Typically requires minimum 2 years of accounting or complex financial experience. Associates Degree, or the equivalent combination of education/experience.
How to apply: Please submit your resume online for immediate consideration. For more information please call Maureen Wehrley or Liisa Erickson at (503) 227-3332. Please reference Job ID# 192135.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer