compensation: $2300 - $2500 per month depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a reliable person for a full-time Assistant Resident Manager position in an apartment complex in Beaverton area. We also welcome people who have no associated experience but are interested in the property management filed. This is a live on-site position, please do not apply if you are not able to live on-site.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Rent collection, follow-up on late/delinquent rents, issue late rent notice, file eviction process
- Enforce terms of rental agreements and community regulations to ensure tenant compliance.
- Keep the property in a neat, clean, and well-maintained condition. Exterior and interior inspections of the community.
- Applications process, completing rental agreements, lease renewals
- Prompt response to maintenance issues. Assign handyman work and ensure that services are performed on schedule.
- Prepare the monthly report, maintain accurate records
- After-hour maintenance emergency repair arrangement
• REQUIRED TO LIVE ON SITE
• Fast learner, good organization and customer service skills.
• Reliable, honest, self-motivated, problem solver, adopt new environment fast
• Must have a reliable transportation
• Be able to work for the office hours Tuesday - Saturday, 9am to 6pm
• General computer knowledge including Word, Excel, WEB, and Email required.
• Must undergo a background check
• 3+ years customer service or office administration work experience.
• 20% Rent discount
• The company pays for water, sewer, garbage
• Paid vacation
• Health insurance
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers