compensation: $15.00 an hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
C&R Real Estate Services is seeking a Leasing Agent for the beautiful, Forestplace Apartment Homes, a 192-unit apartment community in Forest Grove! The Leasing Agent is responsible for all aspects of apartment leasing at Forestplace Apartment Homes. This includes answering phones, greeting and assisting residents, touring with prospects, maintaining curb appeal, marketing units, preparing leases and other documents.
• Answer phones and greet residents
• Market available units online
• Inspect models, tour path and vacant units to ensure that they are clean and ready for new residents
• Process potential resident applications and prepare new resident files, move-in packets and renewals
• Update weekly detailed traffic reports and activity
• Maintain a communication log
• Assist Property Manager with most aspects of Property Management
• Assist with other duties like posting notices, pool maintenance, and lock-up after hours (if necessary)
• Prior Property Management experience is a PLUS
• Outstanding customer service and organizational skills
• Well-spoken, self-motivated, and energetic
• Punctual and detail oriented able to consistently follow up on work orders
• Must be able to learn quickly and have genuine enthusiasm
• Awareness and ability to adhere to all landlord/tenant laws, State and Federal Labor Laws, Fair Housing
• Currently possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
• Possess current and valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and have a clean driving record
You will be a PART-TIME employee, working 24 hours per week. Your workdays will be Thursday to Saturday from 9:00am to 6:00pm. As a part-time employee at C&R, you will be eligible for PTO.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please reply to this ad and attach your resume (preferably in PDF format). Applicants invited for a personal interview will be asked to complete an employment application. The applicant must be able to pass a skills test, and if offered the position, you must be able to pass a background check including criminal history.
C&R’s Mission Statement
Our goal is to create a place where employees are respected, where customer service is our top priority, where success and results are part of our life, and where people can have fun. Above all, employees can be proud to be working for one of the best real estate service companies in the industry.
C&R Real Estate Services Co. is a privately held third party management and brokerage company based in Portland, Oregon. Established in 1969, we have been providing our clients exceptional services for over four decades. Serving both Oregon and Washington, C&R is an industry leader in delivering superior results for both commercial and residential assets. We believe that our commitment to excellence, flexibility and client servicing, sets us apart from the competition. We have built a solid foundation of knowledge, experience and resources over the course of our history, while always adhering to our core values of honesty and integrity. Our website can be viewed at www.crrealestate.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers