compensation: Depends on Experience ($40k-$60k annual possible), employer paid health plan, retirement with employer contribution. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are hiring a dependable, reliable, and loyal person to join our team! Selected candidates will be available for consistant company travel, long distant driving, and physical work.
- Driving, Loading, and Unloading Company Trucks, working in the field performing customer service at events and installing tents, tables, chairs, games, decor, furniture, sound equipment, video equipment, lighting, projection or other rental equipment.
- Inventory/Cataloging/Storing of all Event Equipment and company property - To include but not limited to: Custom Projects, Tents, Tables, Chairs, Games, Inflatables, Arcades, Audio Visual, Photography, Video, and Electrical Equipment
- Cleaning/Mopping/Maintaining company property, vehicles, and equipment
- Prepping Customer Orders
- Processing Returns
- Regular cleaning and updates of computers.
Realistically we need creative and hard working people who are willing and able to pitch in any capacity as needed. Our business is not a cookie cutter type place- we need people who are interested, available, and up for anything. We want people who are willing to work long hours, willing to take an active approach towards our organization, and those who want to do the best work possible...
Heavy lifting is a reality in our world, experience working with power tools is needed of some candidates, and a willingness to work from start time until the job done is mandatory. (We regularly work 10-12+hour days.)
- Can do attitude.
- Work first career approach.
- Willingness and ability to pitch in- in any capacity to ensure a successful event or the success of the company.
- Physical ability to perform heavy lifting, work long hours, and maintain physical workload/perform manual labor.
- Documented and verifiable long term employment history at previous positions.
- Available to work 7 days a week, available for regular or cosnistantcompany travel.
- Valid Drivers License and own licensed and insured vehicle to get to and from work- company vehicles are provided for servicing events.
- Experience working with computers with regular access to email.
- Experience maintaining a clean organized work area.
- Basic technical knowledge and experience with PC based operating systems, installing and removing software, configuring programs, troubleshooting and solving technical problems, and performing updates.
Preferred Skills (Not Required)
- Experience working in a general labor, doing physical work, or working in a warehouse/production capacity.
- Experience Loading Trucks/Unloading Trucks.
- Experience driving large vehicles, box trucks, and towing trailers.
- Forklift Experience, Scissor Lift Experience, and/or Certifications.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers