QR Code Link to This Post
Currently hiring customer service representatives!
This is a direct placement with 100% paid benefits.
- Taking approximately 50 inbound phone calls a day.
- Each employee utilizes one computer screen and proprietary software program.
- Assist customers in setting up accounts, canceling accounts, phone trouble shooting, sharing promotional opportunities, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Talks with customers by phone and receives orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service.
- Provide service courteously, accurately, and efficiently.
- Work sitting at a desk during the day, using a computer and talking on the phone to customers.
- Solicits sale of new or additional services.
- Research complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Ensures customer retention and satisfaction.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the cellular industry.
- Typing (30+ WPM)
- Basic Computer Literacy (73%)
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.