QR Code Link to This Post
Client Communications & Service Specialist
Pay rate- $19.00
6-12 Month Contract – Possible Temp to Hire
Great opportunity to gain a wide-range of experience in a large Insurance and Financial service provider!
What is in it for you:
- Work in the heart of downtown Portland
- Close to public transportation, food carts, and Wednesday Farmers Market.
- Local company that supports communities where we live and work
- Supportive team environment
- Consistent work schedule- Weekends Off
Key objective for the Role:
- Respond to a wide variety of customer service inquiries via the policy administration 800 line and e-mail alias. Promptly and accurately summarize information about individual disability and ported life products. Provide callers with guidance completing forms, understanding plan provisions and procedures for effecting policy changes.
- Process routine and moderate complexity policy changes including name changes, beneficiary designations and agent of record changes. Ensure work is completed in accordance to internal and regulatory guidelines.
- Support divisional projects as assigned.
- Express ideas clearly both in written and oral communications, excellent time management skills, problem solving and strong customer service orientation.
- Aptitude for Microsoft Office Suite; developed knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Two to four years’ experience in a high-volume customer service, insurance, banking or accounting environment.
- Pre-employment screenings: Drug Screen, Background Check and Education Verification.
- Banking experience is a plus!
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics. Or related field or 1 to 2 years equivalent experience.
How to Apply:
Please apply directly or call the Portland branch at 503-227-3332. Please ask for Maureen Wehrley or Liisa Erickson.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.