compensation: DOE, $ 1,922 to 2,152 Bi-weekly, Plus Excellent Benefits employment type: full-time non-profit organisation
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you driven to help children and families succeed? Do you long to be part of a team that is making a difference in your own community? Then Oregon Child Development Coalition (OCDC) is the place for you!
We are a Head Start non-profit comprised of educators, social workers, transportation, facilities, and administrative staff; all at the top of their fields, and all passionate about making a difference in the lives of these children and families.
Come join the OCDC team as an Education Supervisor III at or Hillsboro location! This position manages the implementation and compliance of agency policies, systems, and procedures as related to the area of Education, Mental Health, and Disabilities. The Education Supervisor directly oversees the teaching staff, as well as monitors program compliance with federal and state regulations. The successful candidate will have program and staff management experience, strong leadership capacities and a commitment to providing high quality services to the children and families of OCDC.
• Excellent staff and program management skills
• Exceptional organizational abilities
• Ability to foster communication
• Supervise preschool, Head Start, and/or Early Head Start programs
• Provide leadership and management to education coordinators, classroom teachers and support staff
• Collaborate with coworkers to accomplish program goals and ensure site location is fully operational
• Build relationships with diverse staff and multicultural families supported by programs
• Ensure all compliance with Federal and State regulations for Head Start, Early Head Start and Oregon Pre-Kindergarten programs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
BA/BS in Early Childhood Education or equivalent subject matter required
minimum 2 years of related experience, preferably in the area of program management
• Knowledge of Head Start programs
• Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
• Medical, dental, vision, 11 paid holidays, and sick leave
• Vacation (5 weeks by 5 years)
• 401k program which ranks in the top 1% of the nation
We also provide extensive training and professional development for all our staff members as we believe in building a stronger economic future for all.
For full job details and to apply online please visit our website at www.ocdc.net and follow the link under "about us" section and refer to job code 2018-53-014.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers