compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
What you can expect at Westlake:
• Diverse clients & projects. A variety of project types, from residential, to high-precision industrial measurement for complex construction, to 3D laser scanning for mapping.
• Common drive. As an 'Innovative Small Business' award-winner, we share a passion to be more than average.
• A tightly-knit team. Together, we embrace the hard work it takes to be an industry leader. Together, we celebrate our accomplishments with killer barbeques & holiday parties.
• A horizontal organizational style. Contributions of all team members are valued and integral to our success.
• Investment in you & the technology you use. We're committed to training and professional development for our team, and to making sure you have the state-of-the-art equipment you need to do your job.
Westlake Consultants is a multi-disciplined consulting firm specializing in land surveying, civil engineering, land use planning, and construction management from our centrally located office in Tigard, Oregon. Established in 1983, our motto of "Begin with the end in mind" illustrates our commitment to client satisfaction.
We are seeking a candidate interested in long term employment and the opportunity to expand their professional survey skills as part of the Industrial Measurement and Laser Scanning team. Exciting opportunity to work with new state of the art technology. Position Includes both office and field work tasks and requires an individual with diverse skills and the ability to be flexible. Emphasis is directed at the construction environment for control, layout, monitoring and quality checks.
The ideal candidate:
• 4 year degree with a focus on land surveying with a PLS
• Min 5 plus years of combined office and field exp with emphasis on construction layout
• Civil 3D experience for drafting and calcs
• Detailed and legible writing skills
• Able to produce estimates and proposals
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Excellent work ethic combined with an active mind and problem solving abilities
• Versed in Microsoft Office and Excel
Preferred but not required:
• Laser scanning exp including data processing (FARO)
• Exp with 3D software (Autocad, Navisworks, Revit, 3DStudio Max, Cyclone, Kubit, etc.)
Westlake provides superior benefits for employees including:
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
• 100% company-paid competitive benefit package
• medical and dependent care flexible benefit plan
• company-paid short term disability insurance policy
FINANCIAL WELL BEING
• profit share, 401(k)
• company-paid term life and AD&D and optional policies
• professional education and licensure allowances
• in-house continuing education opportunities
WORK / LIFE BALANCE
• paid vacation time, sick leave, 7 paid holidays
We are parents, coaches, board members, and dog lovers. We work together to achieve scheduling flexibility in order to meet personal and professional goals.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers