What you can expect at Westlake:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Diverse clients & projects. A variety of project types, from residential, to high-precision industrial measurement for complex construction, to 3D laser scanning for mapping.
• Common drive. As an 'Innovative Small Business' award-winner, we share a passion to be more than average.
• A tightly-knit team. Together, we embrace the hard work it takes to be an industry leader. Together, we celebrate our accomplishments with killer barbeques & holiday parties.
• A horizontal organizational style. Contributions of all team members are valued and integral to our success.
• Investment in you & the technology you use. We're committed to training and professional development for our team, and to making sure you have the state-of-the-art equipment you need to do your job.
Westlake Consultants is a multi-disciplined consulting firm specializing in land surveying, civil engineering, land use planning, and construction management from our centrally located office in Tigard, Oregon. Established in 1983, our motto of "Begin with the end in mind" illustrates our commitment to client satisfaction.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
A minimum of 7 years of experience performing staking for heavy construction projects (i.e. bridges, highways, high rises, hospitals, shopping malls, etc.);
Proficiency with robotic total stations, GPS, calculations, and data collectors;
Good organizational, note-taking, communication, and writing skills;
Must have valid Oregon driver's license, and be willing to travel occasionally;
Candidate must be able to be badged for work at sensitive/secure sites (i.e. drug testing and background check);
PLS is preferred.
Westlake provides superior benefits for employees including:
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
• 100% company-paid competitive benefit package
• medical and dependent care flexible benefit plan
• company-paid short term disability insurance policy
FINANCIAL WELL BEING
• profit share, 401(k)
• company-paid term life and AD&D and optional policies
• professional education and licensure allowances
• in-house continuing education opportunities
WORK / LIFE BALANCE
• paid vacation time, sick leave, 7 paid holidays
We are parents, coaches, board members, and dog lovers. We work together to achieve scheduling flexibility in order to meet personal and professional goals.