What you can expect at Westlake:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Diverse clients & projects. A variety of project types, from residential, to high-precision industrial measurement for complex
construction, to 3D laser scanning for mapping.
• Common drive. As an 'Innovative Small Business' award-winner, we share a passion to be more than average.
• A tightly-knit team. Together, we embrace the hard work it takes to be an industry leader. Together, we celebrate our
accomplishments with killer barbeques & holiday parties.
• A horizontal organizational style. Contributions of all team members are valued and integral to our success.
• Investment in you & the technology you use. We're committed to training and professional development for our team, and to
making sure you have the state-of-the-art equipment you need to do your job.
At Westlake Consultants, Inc., our civil engineers, land surveyors, planners, 3D measurement specialists, and support staff are problem-solvers who work together to create successful project outcomes. Founded in 1983, we offer innovation, responsiveness, and solid professional expertise to our wide range of clients. We enjoy an excellent reputation as an industry leader in the Portland Metropolitan area, and we are known for our high standard of professionalism.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you enjoy working collaboratively within a creative, professional environment, we invite you to send us your qualifications.
We are currently seeking a Survey Instrument Person.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience using GPS, total stations, and data collection for boundary, topographic, and construction layout.
• Good organization, note-taking, and writing skills.
• Ability to be badged for work in sensitive areas (i.e. drug testing and background screen).
• Ability to travel occasionally.
Typical job responsibilities include:
Support Crew Chief as needed setting up/breaking down instruments, brushing line, taking field notes, operating robotic total stations, levels, and data collectors, and labeling lath.
Take organized, legible field notes.
Westlake Consultants, Inc. offers an excellent benefit package, including vacation and holiday pay, medical/dental/life insurance, profit-sharing, and 401(k). We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value diversity in the workplace.