compensation: 13.50-14.00 per/hour based on experience + participation in medical insurance program with 32 hrs a week employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
FAST PACED Doggie Daycare & Boarding facility in Tigard is hiring long-term full-time Dog Handlers responsible for providing LOVING attention and PROFESSIONAL care to guests. We are looking for OPEN availability for scheduled shifts, which may include some weekends and holidays. We are staffed 365 days a year and 7 days a week.
We have a great environment to work in: great staff, great dogs and great owners. We love what we do and it shows. Our facility is exceptional due to the hard work and passion of our employees and owners. You need to be on your feet cleaning up after dogs, providing constant supervision and outstanding customer service.
We are interested in candidates who are:
• EXCITED about regular interaction and providing affectionate care to canine guests.
• Able to provide EXCELLENT customer service to both guests and their owners.
• QUICK on their feet and able to ensure all common areas and play areas are clean, neat and sanitary at all times.
• Comfortable in a HIGH-ENERGY environment supervising play activities, ensuring all guests are safe and comfortable at all times. We are a non-aggressive play time facility.
Other requirements include:
• Following all policies and procedures at all times, ensuring that all guests are cared for in a safe, responsible and professional manner.
• Showing up on time to all scheduled shifts, on time, and ready to work with a positive attitude.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, take initiative and multitask.
• Clean, clean, clean! Our facility is beautiful, safe and sanitary, and we take pride in keeping it that way.
Prior formal experience is preferred, including work at boarding facilities or dog daycare, volunteer experience at shelters/humane societies, dog walking experience, etc. (If you don't have previous experience, make sure you tell us why we should bring you on as a member of the team. It's not enough to LOVE dogs... we want to know what makes you special!)
(we are a merit based company...the harder you work, the more $$ you can make)
Please respond via email and provide us with your resume/prior experience and a letter of interest. Please, NO drop-ins or calls.
SERIOUS inquires only.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers