Early shift from 5:00 AM to 2:00 PM (Wednesday to Sunday).
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for a friendly, motivated and team player to add to our existing roster. Full time position available.
No experience necessary, training will be provided.
Main responsibility will be to make sushi, keep workplace clean and preps for next day.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have all legal documents to work
- Walking and standing for several hours at a time
- Must have a valid food handler's card
- Clean, neat, multi tasking, customer service oriented,
- Must have open schedule and available to work on weekends and holidays
- Make Sushi
- Maintain clean working environment
- Must be willing to assist coworkers when needed(preparation or make sushi during busy hours)
- Help prepare ingredients and utensils for next day
Benefits (health, dental, 401K, paid vacation) for full time employees.
Working hours : 5 days a week (May have to work weekends)
If you are seriously considering this position, please reply with Your Resume to us.
Hiring and starting immediately. Please email if you have any question.