compensation: Per year
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you want to be off of work by 9pm every night? Do you want to work for a fun, high-energy company? Do you love working with the senior population? We have the job for you!!!
Laurel Parc is a beautiful retirement and senior living community that seeks high-energy, positive, and outgoing individuals to provide premier food service to our residents. Full and Part-time positions available.
Great job for those with limited serving experience but willing to learn, or those attending college or looking for a 2nd job with shorter shifts and no late nights. Weekend availability is a must.
Job duties include:
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits for employees, their spouses, and domestic partners (same or opposite gender) and children
- FREE disability and supplemental life insurance
- 401k retirement program to help with your future
- FREE athletic club membership for employee (free family membership for FT employees)
- FREE Employee Assistance Program providing counseling, financial and legal assistance
- Generous paid time off
- 15% discounted housing (West Parc & South Parc)
- Discounted services at b Salon & Spa
- Discounts on food and drink from Bethany Athletic Club Bistro & Laurel Parc Dining Room
- Company-wide activities, recognition programs, prizes and discounts!
The Central Bethany Development Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Central Bethany does business. Successful candidates must pass a background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour