compensation: $13.00 an hour to start part-time employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Touchmark in the West Hills, Portland’s newest full-service senior living community, is looking for caring, outgoing people to join our Dining Services team as Servers! Whether you are seeking your first job or are looking for an opportunity to put your super-star serving skills to use, we invite you to come be a part of our growing team.
As a Server in our dining room, you will enrich lives every day by creating a friendly and inviting dining experience for Touchmark residents and guests. Your duties will include such tasks as greeting residents by name, taking meal orders and answering questions about the menu, serving meals and beverages, and ensuring that the dining room is clean, attractive, and operating smoothly. You may also serve during special events and catered functions that take place at our community.
If you enjoy a role that allows you to build relationships and provide awesome customer service, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
We will provide you with:
• Thorough training to be successful
• Flexibility to accommodate your schedule
• An uplifting work environment
• A place to grow and learn
No experience is necessary, but you must:
• Have a commitment to Touchmark’s values (hospitality, compassion, excellence, teamwork, and integrity), as well as a desire to model these values and to encourage others to be allies, friends, and givers
• Be at least 16 years old
• Be willing to work weekends and holidays
• Be able to lift and carry trays of food and beverages, and stay on your feet for long periods of time
• Have a genuine interest in working in a role that directly impacts the lives of seniors
• Be able to maintain patient and tactful composure when dealing with residents, family members, staff members and visitors
Touchmark is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an EEO Employer. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screenings.
Need more reasons why it is GREAT to work here?
• On site Health and Fitness Club which Team Members can join
for only $10 per month
• For commuting options, we are steps away from the TriMet bus Line 20-Burnside/Stark which runs 24 hour service and we are minutes away from the Sunset Transit Center.
• Reduced employee meals
More about us….
Touchmark, an Oregon-based, award-winning developer, owner and operator of full-service retirement communities in the western United States and Canada, is excited to bring a new community to Portland’s lushly forested West Hills.
Touchmark in the West Hills, nestled on 80 forested acres just three miles from downtown Portland, features approximately 270 residences comprised of single-family homes, garden homes, independent apartment homes, and licensed-care homes. The majority of the campus will remain as open space – offering residents such luxuries as walking trails, lakes, vineyards and a winery producing pinot noir, courtyards and plazas, garden plots with a greenhouse, a 40,000 square foot Clubhouse and Health & Fitness Center, and a rooftop terrace.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers