Purpose: As a part of the packaging team at Brew Dr. Kombucha you will be working with other members of the team to operate the bottling line. Teamwork is essential to the overall success of the day, Together Everyone Achieves More.
Reports to: Packaging Supervisor
• Load 6-pack boxes with filled bottles by hand and stack finished 6-packs onto pallet by hand
• Move pallets from one place to another using a forklift and powered pallet jack
• Operating various pieces of equipment on the bottling line
• Quality Control - Constantly checking for accuracy; bottled on dates, expiration dates, batch #’s
• Changing bottle labels
• Lifting heavy boxes of labels, bottle caps
• Assist the team, and Team Leaders with various tasks throughout the day.
• Operating forklifts and powered pallet jacks to move material as needed
The Basics for the Position:
• Be able to stand for long periods of time, 3-4 hrs continuously
• Frequently lift up 50 lb boxes, using proper lifting techniques.
• Always be aware of your surroundings (Forklifts, and pallet jacks constantly moving around the warehouse)
• Follow uniform/clothing guidelines, wear hairnets (or baseball cap) & eye protection as outlined in the employee handbook.
• Follow GMP
Candidate should have:
• Positive attitude, and a team mentality
• A desire to learn, and have fun
• A general understanding of the process we use to make our Kombucha.
• High school diploma
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We are kombucha from a tea company and we’re proud of where we came from. Every batch of Brew Dr. Kombucha is crafted with care from the beginning. We start with the same high-quality organic teas we serve at our Townshend’s Teahouses and infuse with organic botanicals, fruits and dried herbs. It’s a no shortcuts, whole ingredients approach that we have stayed true to from the beginning.
Through the combined effort of our teahouses, Brew Dr. Kombucha, and Townshend’s Distillery, Townshend’s Group is dedicated to crafting unique and always-delicious tea beverages. Our commitment to authenticity and integrity is mirrored in the care we have for our people, our community and our planet.
PROUD TO BE B CORP
Brew Dr. Kombucha is proud to be the first national kombucha company to become a Certified B Corporation. As a B Corp, we are verified to meet the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility, accountability, and transparency. We're using business as a force for good to help preserve the world we love through implementing a closed-loop brewing practice, sourcing 100% renewable energy, and donating to ecologically-minded non-profits. It is the responsibility of the person in this role to work with colleagues and supervisors to execute on the activities of the department that contribute to fulfilling our commitment to environmental sustainability and a green environment.