Do you have a heart for serving a special patient population, affected by dementia related conditions?
Waterhouse Ridge Memory Care is a NEW and GROWING Premier Memory Care community in Beaverton, OR, specializing in compassionate long-term care and supervision of patients with Alzheimer's, dementia, and other types of memory issues. We are looking for caring and dedicated teammates who are committed to serving others and share our passion for our cherished residents.
If this role sounds like YOU, and you are ready and committed to serving, please join us by replying to this posting, or apply in person at: 1115 NW 158th Avenue, Beaverton, OR 97006.
Our Care Givers & Medication Techs have the compassion and the heart-felt desire to care for and meet the needs of our residents. Each Caregiver & Medication Tech within our community provides the highest degree of quality resident care in through compliance and best practices. Caregivers & Medication Techs report to the Director of Nursing (DON).
• Safely provide medication and treatment needs of each resident through proper administration and record keeping procedures.
• Monitors and observes the health of residents to meet medication and treatment needs, for example taking vital signs, observing and monitoring resident response and reaction to medications
• Accountability for supply and proper use of medications
• Assists residents in activities of daily living as needed and as appropriate
• Responds to call lights promptly
• Provides assistance to charge nurses, the nursing station, medication room and supply room.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• Preferred: High school or equivalent
• Preferred: 1 Year Medication Tech Experience
• Preferred: Experience in Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, or Assisted Living Setting
• Positive attitude and the ability to work as a team.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
• Must present a professional manner and be able to deal with situations that may be stressful.
• Always put the residents' needs first honoring them with dignity and respect and providing excellent care to our empowered elders.
• Willingness to go above and beyond.
• Maintain operation by following policies and procedures.
• Protect the organizations values by keeping patient information confidential and HIPAA compliant.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• Full-time employment with great developmental and growth opportunities
• A great company culture, committed to our values and kindness, that truly cares about our teammates and residents, and the communities we serve
• Competitive wages (Starting Wage ranges from $11.00 - $14.00, Depending on position and experience)
• Benefits to help you balance LIFE:
• Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Company paid Basic Life Insurance ($25,000)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Supplemental Life/AD&D Insurance (including for dependents)
• Short Term Disability
• Critical Care Insurance
• Accident Insurance
• Perk programs and Employee Discount Programs
• 401k (to start in 2017), and 529 College Savings Plans
• Additional HR Special programs designed for Educational Assistance, Volunteerism, and Charitable giving;
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume to email@example.com
• High school or equivalent
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers