compensació: 12.50-15.00 tipus d'ocupació: opció del treballador
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking to get into the Healthcare field but are unsure where to start? We are actively seeking compassionate individuals who what to learn and grow with a company that provides in home care to seniors.
Our mission is to serve our clients with compassion, devotion and a balanced care approach. Unlike other in home care agencies Home Care Assistance caregivers focus on whole-person care that covers the full range of non-medical needs. We emphasize safety and health first, but also provide mental, physical and social stimulation.
In this position caregivers would provide "companionship services" which are non-medical lifestyle services to help seniors live at their home:
• Assistance with Activities of Daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring ect.
• Assistance with Instrumental Activities of Daily Living including meal prep, light housekeeping, transportation.
• Assistance with Balanced Care including range of motion exercise, walking, hobbies, puzzles, nutrition, mental stimulation, etc..
• Caregiver Celebrations - holiday party, caregiver of the month, ect.
• Free 101 Cooking Classes
• Upcoming training, certification, educational sessions- Balanced Care Method TM- Alzheimer's and Dementia- Hospital to Home Care
• Flexible Schedules
• Vehicle to get to and from your client's home
• HS Diploma/GED
• Basic Cooking Skills
• Ability to lift 70lbs
• At least 6 months of caregiving experience
If you are ready to join our team call Crystal or Shayna to schedule an interview at (503)305-6055. We look forward to speaking with you! Check out our website: http://homecareassistance.com/portland or apply online hcaoregon.clearcareonline.com/apply
Només empreses. Si ets un intermediari, si us plau, no contactis amb l'anunciant.
NO contacteu amb nosaltres per serveis o ofertes no demanades