compensation: Compensation based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join our fun, dynamic pediatric and young adult dental practice in Beaverton, Oregon.
We are looking for a friendly, HIGH- ENERGY dental assistant who loves working with kids and teenagers and is passionate about patient care. Our dentists are committed to clinical excellence, ensuring the patient has an amazing experience and to making our practice a wonderful place to work!
Every team member is focused on the very best patient care and customer service.
EFDA certification preferred but not required.
• Positive up-beat person who loves kids AND teenagers
• MUST have experience in a dental office, attended an assisting program OR EFDA certification
• Enjoys a fun high-paced environment
• Wants to be in a modern high-tech office
• Strives for excellence
Our generous benefit package includes:
• Health insurance
• Paid Time Off for Sick Leave and Vacation
• Paid holidays
• 401K retirement plan with profit share and matching contribution
• Quarterly bonus
• Continuing Education
• Dental coverage for the employee and family
• A generous hourly rate based on skill level
• and FUN team building events!
We invite you to send your resume, cover letter and references to the above email address.
We are looking for a full time EFDA, 4-5 days per week. You will mostly be working with our teenagers and young adults and "young at heart" patients.
If you feel you meet these criteria, or would like more information regarding this position, we invite you to send your resume, cover letter and references with email contact information to the above email address. References must include at least one dentist reference. We look forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers