Join our Cedar Mill general, cosmetic and family practice! We are seeking a detailed and experienced dental front desk person to manage our insurance department and be the front desk person for our Cedar Mill practice. We are a two-office dental practice.
The ideal candidate will have 1 to 2 years dental front office experience and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and give excellent customer service, with friendly and personable composure.
This candidate must be an independent worker, have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Dentrix experience a plus!
The scope of responsibilities:
1. Reception: Greet and check patients in for appointments
2. Answer multi-line phone calls, able to multi-task and prioritize
3. Schedule patient appointments both in person and by phone
4. Verify patient insurance, send insurance claims, post checks and manage outstanding claims
5. Process patient payments
6. Attention to confidentiality and HIPAA requirements
7. Ability to troubleshoot problems, be an independent worker and make good decisions
8. Interested in, and/or experience in marketing
Benefits include: health insurance with 50% of the premium paid by the practice, 401K with a matching contribution and profit share, paid vacation and paid holidays.
We invite you to send your resume to the above email address.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers