compensation: Per year
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Come join an exciting team of dedicated, fun, loving staff! We will train the right person! Seeking F/T and P/T Caregivers , all shifts. Must be able to work weekends.
Caregivers are responsible for assisting residents with ADL tasks including: housekeeping tasks, making beds, assisting with personal laundry, showers, toileting, dressing, undressing, oral care, hair care,transfers and ambulation and any other needs addressed on the resident service plan.
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits for employees, their spouses, and domestic partners (same or opposite gender) and children
- FREE disability and supplemental life insurance
- 401k retirement program to help with your future
- FREE athletic club membership for employee (free family membership for FT employees)
- FREE Employee Assistance Program providing counseling, financial and legal assistance
- Generous paid time off
- 15% discounted housing (West Parc & South Parc)
- Discounted services at b Salon & Spa
- Discounts on food and drink from Bethany Athletic Club Bistro & Laurel Parc Dining Room
- Company-wide activities, recognition programs, prizes and discounts!
The Central Bethany Development Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Central Bethany does business. Successful candidates must pass a background check.