compensation: $35+ based on certification and experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join our fun, dynamic pediatric and young adult dental practice in Beaverton, Oregon.
We are looking for a friendly, HIGH- ENERGY Restorative Hygienist who loves working with kids and teenagers and is passionate about patient care. Our dentists are committed to clinical excellence, ensuring the patient has an amazing experience and to making our practice a wonderful place to work!
Every team member is focused on the very best patient care and customer service.
Preference given to Hygienists with Restorative Certification
• Positive up-beat person who loves kids AND teenagers
• Experience preferred but not required
• MUST have Oregon Hygiene Dental License
• Enjoys a fun high-paced environment
• Wants to be in a modern high-tech office
• Strives for excellence
Our generous benefit package includes:
• Paid Time Off for Sick Leave and Vacation
• Paid holidays
• 401K retirement plan with profit share and matching contribution
• Quarterly bonus
• Continuing Education
• Dental coverage for the employee and family
• A generous hourly rate based on skill level
• Health insurance for full time employees
• and FUN team building events!
We invite you to send your resume, cover letter and references to the above email address.
We are looking for a part time Restorative Hygienist 2-3 days per week with the opportunity to grow into 4 days per week if desired. You will mostly be working with our teenagers and young adults and "young at heart" patients.
If you feel you meet these criteria, or would like more information regarding this position, we invite you to send your resume, cover letter and references with email contact information to the above email address. References must include at least one dentist reference. We look forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers