Part-time HR Manager
QR Code Link to This Post
What we are looking for: Selectron Technologies, Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic, organized, and results driven HR Manager who enjoys working in a highly dynamic environment. The successful HR Manager will have demonstrated skills to work directly with Executive management team and other leaders of the organization.
• Maintains and implements all policies and procedures
• Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation
• Works directly with benefits brokers and President to negotiate benefits renewals
• Keeps records of benefits plans, employee changes such as; promotions, transfers, and terminations
• Works directly with management on interviewing, hiring, terminations, performance reviews, safety, discrimination, and sexual harassment issues
• Advises management team in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
• Responds timely to inquires regarding policies, procedures, and programs
• Administers performance reviews, compensation analysis to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization
• Administers benefits programs such as medical, dental, life, disability, employee assistance, 401k, vacation, sick leave, leaves of absence, and FMLA
• Administers termination paperwork including; separation paperwork, severance paperwork, and exit interviews
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• HR Certificate preferred
• 5+ years of experience in HR working directly with Executive management
• Highly skilled communicator with strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Sound organization and time management skills as well as the talent to be flexible and perform successfully in a problem-solving environment
• Proven aptitude to work independently and as a team member
• Strong leadership skills
Who We Are:
Selectron Technologies is a privately owned software company that has been in business for over 50 years. For the last two decades, we have delivered IVR, web, notification, payment, and mobile solutions that improve customer service and drive efficiency for government agencies. Our over 400 customers include water utilities, building departments, courts and many other state and local government agencies. As a company, we focus on great customer service and delivering what we promise every single time. Our work environment is filled with creative thinking and self-motivated people who thrive on collaboration and team work. There are moderate to high levels of daily team interaction, including interactions with remote employees. The atmosphere is very enjoyable and results driven but also focused on balancing personal life, health and well-being.
What We Offer:
Selectron offers opportunities to advance your skills and knowledge in a small-mid size, successful software company. We are a fun team of software professionals that support a collaborative culture and encourage productivity. We are an established, consistently profitable organization that believes in our people. This allows us to offer a competitive salary, full benefits, a 401(k) match, and a profit share program.
Selectron Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
READY TO APPLY? https://www.selectrontechnologies.com/careers/