compensation: Pay: $14-15/hour, pay day is every Friday! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We have multiple companies in the Beaverton and Tigard areas looking for entry-level machine shop associates to join their growing teams!
No previous machine shop experience? No problem! If you are comfortable standing for the duration of your shift, are familiar with tool usage and are comfortable in an industrial environment, they are willing to train! This is a great temp-to-hire opportunity that can lead to a long-term production career.
In these full-time entry-level machine shop roles, you may be:
• Washing and preparing parts
• Use a variety of hand and power tools on product to assemble pieces
• Perform basic quality control inspection
• Follow written and verbal instructions
• Utilize other industrial types of tools like grinders
Here’s some reasons why you’ll want to work this entry-level Machine Shop role:
• Cross training opportunities – learn specialized skills like plastic fabrication, CNC machine operation and much more!
• Lots of tenure with the company. Almost every manager has been with the company for more than 10 years.
• Steady work – no layoffs!
Location: Beaverton and Hillsboro
• Reliable transportation necessary
Benefits offered upon conversion include medical, dental, vision, 401k with match and PTO.
Apply here directly for this entry-level machine shop position. Or call 503-946-3874 to schedule an interview today.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers