compensation: Compensation based on skills and experience: $12 - 16 per hour. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Legal office assistant. 4 hours per day, 3 days per week. Increase in hours possible depending on available work.
* Organize electronic and paper files and documents including discovery materials.
* Obtain client release of information and coordinate between clients, medical providers, insurance companies, and opposing counsel.
* Draft and file notices of attorney representation, withdrawal motions, and termination of representation notices.
* Prepare, organize, and update client intake forms, as needed.
* Web site updates of client reviews and links to useful public information.
* Update on-line lawyer ranking and referral services including Yelp, AVVO, and Lawyer.com.
* Manage Google listing information and client reviews.
* Internet and social media.
* Word processing with MS Word or similar program.
* Able to organize paper and electronic documents.
* No prior legal skills required.
* Good oral and written communication.
* Flexible work hours; some work-from-home possible.
* Paid weekly.
* No benefits available at this time but may be available at a later date depending on employee and company performance.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers