Adams Screenprint, LLC, maker of custom decorated apparel, seeks a hard working, dedicated Graphic/ Production Artist to join our team.
QR Code Link to This Post
The qualified applicant will assist the with the duties of our full service art department. The main tasks for this position are, but not limited to, electronically assembling proofs for customers review, cutting heat applied vinyl on our cad-cutter, prepping and outputting film for production and creating production friendly graphics for apparel from written instruction for our screen printing, embroidery, direct to garment digital and heat applied vinyl departments.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail is critical.
- Must have a “can do” attitude and be eager to learn new things.
- Take pride in the work you do.
- Follow procedures and retain instructions.
- Be proficient in Adobe Illustrator on the Mac. (Primary)
- Basic understanding and use of Photoshop. (Secondary)
- Minimum 1 year, full time in a professional Art Department.
- Have a solid understanding and experience drawing clean vectors using the appropriate tools.
- Have a creative eye for aesthetic layout and conceptual design.
- Be able to adapt to constant change and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to prioritize workload to accommodate the flow of production.
- Have excellent spelling and proof reading skills.
- Have some PC knowledge.
- Other related professional graphics experience helpful.
Full Time, Day shift, Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm, with overtime when necessary.
Paid Vacation, Health Insurance, Retirement benefits package.
Pre-employment Adobe Illustrator proficiency test and Background Check required.
If you enjoy a fast paced, deadline oriented, production art environment and believe this the job for you, please come to our office with your resume and refrences Mon-Fri 9am-4pm and fill out an application: 14960 SW Tualatin-Sherwood Rd., Suite #104, Sherwood, OR 97140. No calls please!