AXIOM ELECTRONICS, LLC
QR Code Link to This Post
Under direct supervision, provides ongoing maintenance support (repairs, adjustments, etc.) of facilities and production equipment. Troubleshoots and conducts periodic audits to determine maintenance work required. May perform electrical, painting, plumbing, carpentry, and equipment repairs on company premises. Performs preventive maintenance and reactive maintenance on production equipment. Also requires ability to operate related equipment. This position must perform these responsibilities with an awareness of all AS9100 and departmental requirements. This is an entry-level position.
· Maintain, troubleshoot, repair and upgrade production equipment.
· Maintain, troubleshoot, repair and upgrade the building (i.e. facility).
· Repair manufacturing tools and fixtures.
· Document equipment maintenance and repairs.
· Research spares and replacement parts; maintain spares inventory.
· Identify safety hazards and elevate them to the safety committee or management for elimination.
· Perform quarterly system audits to ensure compliance with requirements as specified by procedures.
· Work effectively in a team environment.
· Work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously
· Follow all applicable procedures and work instructions.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Education: Associates degree in a technical field is desirable.
· Experience: 2 to 3 years of related experience in general maintenance and repair.
· Knowledge of, and experience with, a wide variety of hand, power and machine tools.
· Physically capable of performing the work – some heavy lifting (30-100 pounds), frequent bending, twisting and climbing.
· Good computer skills (MS Office and machine SW)
· Comfortable with complex computer controlled robotic, mechanical and pneumatic systems.
· Ability to deal with change and conflict in a positive manner.
· Ability to analyze and solve problems in a timely manner.
· Good written and verbal skills communication skills.
· Ability to understand priorities, constraints, problem escalation and meeting commitments.
· Must be able to work in an “on call” environment and occasionally work irregular hours and weekends.
· US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
· Familiar with SMT and through-hole assembly equipment.