Production and Manufacturing Associate: Interview today/start today!
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client is the Northwest's largest independent corrugated box manufacturer with a well-deserved reputation for producing the very best in packaging products. From custom shipping containers to retail packaging, from stock boxes to in-store displays, from creative design to same-day delivery service - no one is more capable than our client at providing the packaging solutions business needs.
Easy Access via Public Transportation
-The Production and Manufacturing Associate works in a team environment supporting a variety of work centers and production lines. This is a contract to hire, long-term assignment. Associates who show good attendance and work ethic are usually converted to employees of our client. They offer a full benefits plan to include Healthcare and 401k matching contribution and paid vacation. Multiple opportunities for promotion exist. Associates who are hired have the opportunity to move on to be highly skilled and well-paid machine operators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Loading and un-loading production systems/machines.
• Follow instructions of Machine and Work Center Operators
• Keeping work areas clean and free of debris.
• Be able to support the team with a variety of duties: Packaging, Support production machine operators in a variety of work centers.
• Performs other job duties as assigned.
• Follow client published safety practices
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs independently.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing demands.
• Must be able to show initiative in multiple tasks.
New Pay Rate!: $16.50/hr
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Shift: Day and Swing Available
PrideStaff Portland is a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency. PrideStaff is a winner of the coveted "Best of Staffing" Diamond award for 5 consecutive years for the highest level of satisfaction as rated by our valued Employees and Clients. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance. Allow us to support your job and career search and see the difference PrideStaff can make for you!
Call today to apply! 971.371.4028